Thursday, January 28, 2010

and the tears fall down

and the tears fall down because...you were here and now youre gone...yet i still feel you as if youve never left...in every sense of the word...i feel you as if youve never left...why?...what was so different this time around?...what did you do to me?...reflection brings awakening which brings realization...brings emotions...brings liberation...a running theme of life being experienced...you are...you are...and the tears fall down...to symbolize an unexplainable connection...of a higher understanding of ones presence and being...or their absence there after...but please dont mistake my tears for sadness sorrow or regret...for they are simply the release of emotions never felt...acceptance of love in many forms i never thought i could feel...ever...and the tears fall down cleansing my soul...freeing my body...and destroying my walls...drowning my essence with love...in love...our love

No comments:

Post a Comment