Monday, August 3, 2009

breath of fresh air

you are my time away from the world. time that is not there. tucked away into the emptiness of space where we can go. you make me forget all that is. which is everything because when we are together, all there is, is you and me. like a much needed vacation or moment to myself. no drama, no shouts, no tears, no stress. any problem that id given second thought to disappears when youre around me and once again all is right in my world. all is right because you bring me into our world. and i cherish every moment spent there. in an unforgiving world of disappointment that strangles the very life from me at times.....you...yes you.... are my breath of fresh air bringing me new life. preparing and strengthening me for another day...i cant wait to breathe again

No comments:

Post a Comment